How to find the best car loans in Australia
Compare the lowest car loan rates in Australia, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed car loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Recent Posts – Credit Cards & Personal Lending
- Positive Credit Reporting Criticise Government all you like: the decision by Treasurer Scott Morrison to legislate positive credit reporting from July next year is right, right, right … and overdue. In about 2012, as credit card debt was rife and rates on those cards was crippling, I was approached by the Wesley Mission to help […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senior Economist with Westpac (ASX:WBC) , Matthew Hassan, about the consumer confidence index has jumped to its highest level in four years. Introduction: Are you a confident consumer? The analysis says so Ross Greenwood: Good news we’re more confident or maybe we are, I’m not sure. Let’s try and find out now, because […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood: Seven years since The Star got a $960 million face lift, now its set to have another $500 million spent on it. Matt Bekier: We don’t have enough hotels for the big convention businesses, even though we’ve got a great convention center. Ross: The new plan will see 61 story, 6 star Ritz-Carlton hotel that […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood: America’s official interest rates hasve overtaken Australia’s for the first time in almost 18 years. So – why does this matter? Well, the US dollar is effectily the world’s currency. When any interest rates go up, money becomes more expensive. Australian companies borrow a lot of money in US dollars, espeiclly our banks. […]Read More »
- ACCC Deputy Chair Dr Michael Schaper says that from tomorrow Australian businesses will be banned from hitting customers with excessive surcharges Excessive surcharges banned Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around Australia. Well, as I’ve told you several times, tomorrow is September the 1st. The last quarter of the year, but there also is […]Read More »
Essential stories relating to Cars
Will your car let you know where the cheapest petrol deals are?? Hear or read the transcript of this interview with Victor Dominello under the title of ”Will your car let you know where the cheapest petrol deals are?”.
Below are further quick links in Car and Personal Loans.