How to find the best 1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 1 year fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Westpac Chief Economist, Bill Evans, about the latest retail figures, and where interest rates are headed in 2018 Introduction: Where will interest rates go next year? Ross Greenwood: The Reserve Bank left interest rates on hold at 1.50% in December, no surprise there whatsoever. Now, the surprise is what happens next because […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Chairman of the ACCC, Rod Sims, regarding their agenda for 2018 and the big four banks are at the top of the list. Introduction: Why are Big Four Banks in the ACCC’s sights? Ross Greenwood: I want to take to something also that’s important to your hip pocket and that is the work of […]Read More »
- Robert Rennie, the Head of Market Strategy at Westpac, talks about the rally in the Australian dollar, and what it means for interest rates Introduction: Why is the Australian dollar rallying? Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to the Australian dollar which has gone through 78 US cents over the weekend and has sustained that level […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Scott Buchholz the Secretary on the Coalition Backbench Committee on Economics and Finance, about what we learnt from the the bank chiefs appearing before the committee in Canberra today. Introduction: Bank chiefs grilled Ross Greenwood: Let’s now get to Scott Buchholz, who is the Member for Wright and also the secretary […]Read More »
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
What happens in the future as well? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Alan Oster, Chief Economist NAB – article posted as Australia grabs record for longest time without a recession.
What happens is they start to raise rates ? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – blog title of Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What happens to this money? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman under the title of Kate Carnell – Bank Levy.
What happens with superannuation? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania – blog title of Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
What happens with them and other industries? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Anna Bligh, CEO Australian Bankers Association – blog title of Anna Bligh – Australian Bankers Association – Bank Levy.