How to find the best 1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 1 year fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- ANZ Senior Economist, Felicity Emmett, talks about weak GDP growth as Australia is set to equal Holland’s record of 103 quarters without a recession Introduction – Recession Austalia Ross: I want to take you now to another issue that’s going to be big in the next little while. Australia, as you may be aware, is […]Read More »
- Martin North from Digital Financial Analytics talks about whether there will be an inter-bank funding levy, and if there is, would it be passed on to consumers? Could there be a bank levy? Introduction Ross Greenwood: With a significant charge that is almost a levy of some $6 billion it’s suggested that went through […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North, from Digital Financial Analytics, about the NAB reshaping its workforce over the next three years, which will see 6000 workers leave the business as they focus on banking technology. How will Banks look into the future Ross Greenwood: Let’s start the program talking about the National Austrian Bank. It […]Read More »
- John Edwards, a former Director of the RBA, explains why he thinks the RBA could hike interest rates eight times in the next two years Introduction: Could the RBA hike rates eight times in the next two years? Ross Greenwood: I want to take you to interest rates, and what a lot of people fail […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams about why he pushed for the Royal Commission after he heard the story of one farmer who was forced to shoot his cattle because his bank told him to not sell his stock after he was unable to pay his loan the bank coerced him into taking Introduction: Why did the […]Read More »
What happens in the future as well? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Alan Oster, Chief Economist NAB – article posted as Australia grabs record for longest time without a recession.
What happens is they start to raise rates ? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – blog title of Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What happens to this money? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman under the title of Kate Carnell – Bank Levy.
What happens with superannuation? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania – blog title of Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
What happens with them and other industries? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Anna Bligh, CEO Australian Bankers Association – blog title of Anna Bligh – Australian Bankers Association – Bank Levy.