How to find the best home loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwood’s latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest home loan news … Read more →
Compare Variable Home Loans
|Home Loans||Investment Loans||News|
|Variable Rate||Variable Rate||Home Loan News|
|1 Year Fixed||1 – 5 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|2 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|3 Years Fixed|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the RBA’s outlook of the economy after they kept rates on hold for the 15th consecutive month. Why Rerserve Bank of Australia kept rates on hold Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news. Right around the country as I told you earlier, on the Reserve […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Chairman of the ACCC, Rod Sims, regarding their agenda for 2018 and the big four banks are at the top of the list. Introduction: Why are Big Four Banks in the ACCC’s sights? Ross Greenwood: I want to take to something also that’s important to your hip pocket and that is the work of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks Masterchef star, Dani Venn, who has been left homeless after a massive hacking scandal that could potentially affect thousands of new property owners. Introduction: Will this women get her money back after hackers stole it? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. I can tell you if you’ve been, […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Graeme Ferguson, from the S&P Global’s Corporate Ratings team, about why S&P Global downgraded Telstra’s (ASX:TLS) rating from A to A-, causing the share price to plunge. Introduction: Why has Telstra shares taken another hit? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. As I told you at the top of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Greens financial spokesperson Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after they announce a new policy which would see Financial institutions forced to split up their business and perform only one of four key functions under a radical policy Introduction: Why do the Greens want to break up the banks? Ross Greenwood: Yes, welcome back to Money News […]Read More »
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Do you trust your bank?? Listen or read the transcript of this conversation with George Frazis, CEO, Westpac Consumer Bank (ASX:WBC) under the heading of ”Do you trust your bank?”.
What are the insurance implications when your home is standard at sea?? Hear or read the transcript of this conversation with Charles Gow Gates under the heading of ”What are the insurance implications when your home is standard at sea?”.
Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks?? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Wacka Williams, Senator – article posted as ”Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks?”.