Buying your first home can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time – after all, it’s likely to be the biggest investment you’ll ever make, and there are a lot of decisions to make!
Search for the best performing loans for first home buyers currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
Useful articles on First Home Buyers
- Is using super option for first home buyer?
- TIM GURNER “WHEN I WAS BUYING MY FIRST HOME, I WASN’T BUYING SMASHED AVOCADO FOR $19 AND FOUR COFFEES AT $4 EACH”
- SUPER FOR HOME DEPOSITS – CRAIG KELLY MP
- All the search results for First Home Buyer (30+ articles)
COMPARE FIRST HOME BUYER LOANS
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North, from Digital Financial Analytics, about the NAB reshaping its workforce over the next three years, which will see 6000 workers leave the business as they focus on banking technology. How will Banks look into the future Ross Greenwood: Let’s start the program talking about the National Austrian Bank. It […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the weaker than expected inflation numbers despite higher increases in energy prices that offset by a 10% fall in vegetables Introduction: Inflation remains weak. Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to those inflation numbers out today as I said, that were up annually by 1.8% which […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the RBA’s outlook of the economy after they kept rates on hold for the 15th consecutive month. Why Rerserve Bank of Australia kept rates on hold Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news. Right around the country as I told you earlier, on the Reserve […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Westpac’s (ASX:WBC) CEO Brian Hartzer after the bank raises interest rates on all variable home loans due to rising wholesale funding costs Introduction: Why has Westpac raised interest rates? Ross Greenwood: Great to have your company here on Money News right around the country. As we told you at the top of the program, […]Read More »
- I am live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta this evening and joining me is Charles Gow-Gates from Gow Gates about the insurance implications for the yacht that was stranded off the east-coast after the two sailors were rescued. Interview with Charles Gow-Gates Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best […]Read More »
What are the key factors for causing this deterioration? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – article posted as Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What are you talking about here is the stamp duty ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Dominic Perrottet, NSW Treasurer – article posted as NSW Housing Affordability Package – Dominic Perrottet.