Buying your first home can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time – after all, it’s likely to be the biggest investment you’ll ever make, and there are a lot of decisions to make!
Search for the best performing loans for first home buyers currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
Useful articles on First Home Buyers
- Is using super option for first home buyer?
- TIM GURNER “WHEN I WAS BUYING MY FIRST HOME, I WASN’T BUYING SMASHED AVOCADO FOR $19 AND FOUR COFFEES AT $4 EACH”
- SUPER FOR HOME DEPOSITS – CRAIG KELLY MP
- All the search results for First Home Buyer (30+ articles)
COMPARE FIRST HOME BUYER LOANS
FAQ for Mortgages
Ross Greenwood speaks to head of External Affairs at CPA Australia Paul Drum as Australians could face up to two years in jail and be fined $25,000 for completing cash transactions in excess of $10,000, under a proposed new law. Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to my main news ride around Australia. Listen, I think we’re […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Westpac chief economist, Bill Evans, after RBA Governor Philip Lowe has said the Reserve Bank of Australia will consider interest rate cuts next month if there is “no further improvement in the labour market”. Ross Greenwood: I want to take you to interest rates now because quite clearly with what APRA […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Australian Banking Association chief executive Anna Bligh after the findings from the Banking Royal Commission will be released on Monday, with Ms Bligh saying banks won’t have a choice but to lift their game. Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to more news right around the country. I did tell you a little earlier […]Read More »
Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams about why he pushed for the Royal Commission after he heard the story of one farmer who was forced to shoot his cattle because his bank told him to not sell his stock after he was unable to pay his loan the bank coerced him into taking Introduction: Why did the […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Digital Finance Analytics Martin North who says he is skeptical of the policy as it doesn’t make a lot of sense Interview with: Martin North, Owner, Digital Finance Analytics Image source: 2GBRead More »
What are the key factors for causing this deterioration? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – article posted as Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What are you talking about here is the stamp duty ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Dominic Perrottet, NSW Treasurer – article posted as NSW Housing Affordability Package – Dominic Perrottet.