Search for the best performing Fixed Rate home loans currently available
– Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
FAQ for Mortgages
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
- Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams talks about whether there needs to be a royal commission into the banking industry following APRA’s announcement they’ll be investigating the Commonwealth Bank Introduction – Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks? Ross Greenwood: I indicated to you earlier my belief is that the ongoing calls for a royal […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Phil White, QBE’s Lenders Mortgage insurance CEO, about a report showing that house prices are likely to increase over the next three years but a glut of apartments will see unit prices fall Introduction: What will happen to property over the next three years? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right […]Read More »
- John Edwards, a former Director of the RBA, explains why he thinks the RBA could hike interest rates eight times in the next two years Introduction: Could the RBA hike rates eight times in the next two years? Ross Greenwood: I want to take you to interest rates, and what a lot of people fail […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Andrew Willink, from Ratecity.com.au, about a home loan war taking place, and how people in the right position can take advantage of it. Introduction: Home Loan war has started Ross Greenwood: Great to have your company here on Money News right across Australia. I can tell you something that I always knew was […]Read More »
Other references to Fixed Rate Home Loans
How do you improve affordability? – listen or read the transcript of this interview with Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania under the title: Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
How to get budgets back into balance ? – listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister under the title: John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability. John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
What can they actually afford? – listen or read the transcript of this interview with Peter Kell, Deputy Chairman, ASIC under the title: ASIC cracks down on interest-only loans. ASIC cracks down on interest-only loans.
What is driving the deterioration is housing prices? – listen or read the transcript of this interview with Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services under the title: Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s. Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.