How to find the best 2 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 2 year fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Andrew Willink, from Ratecity.com.au, about a home loan war taking place, and how people in the right position can take advantage of it. Introduction: Home Loan war has started Ross Greenwood: Great to have your company here on Money News right across Australia. I can tell you something that I always knew was […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Scott Buchholz the Secretary on the Coalition Backbench Committee on Economics and Finance, about what we learnt from the the bank chiefs appearing before the committee in Canberra today. Introduction: Bank chiefs grilled Ross Greenwood: Let’s now get to Scott Buchholz, who is the Member for Wright and also the secretary […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Peter Lock, from Heritage Bank, about Treasurer Scott Morrison’s bid to unshackle mutual banks to make it easier to compete against the big four banks’ Introduction: Will banking become more competitive? Ross Greenwood: When you go to issues of banks right now, the four big banks made $31.5 billion combined in the past […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North from Digital Finance Analytics about how mortgage stress is causing people to eat into their savings and turn to credit cards to make ends meet. Introduction: Can your family survive if there is an interest rate rise? Ross Greenwood: For now the house prices are very much front and center of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Robert Rennie, Global Head of Market Strategy at Westpac, about the RBA lowering its economic and inflation forecast. Introduction: Why has the RBA lowered the inflation forecast? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money is right on the contract. All these Australian dollar picked up just a little today 76.88 US cents. What also […]Read More »
What if a hard working person reasonably wants to get into the housing market? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Gladys Berejiklian, Premier NSW – blog title of NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian – Housing Affordability Package.
What is driving the deterioration is housing prices? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – blog title of Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What is happening is that from 1 July onwards? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Louis Christopher, SQM Research under the title of Vacancy rates could tighten despite a rise in rental vacancy.
What is it that actually keeps the momentum in the economy going?? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics – article posted as The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.
What is now Aussie Home Loans? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans – blog title of Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.