How to find the best 2 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 2 year fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to the boss of the ANZ (ASX:ANZ), Shayne Elliot, after the bank lifted their rate by 0.16 per cent. Introduction: Why are banks raising their interest rates? Ross Greenwood: From one banking issue to another. Let’s now go to the two big banks, the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ today raising their mortgage rates. […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Home Affairs Minister, Peter Dutton, who is backing the record penalty handed to the Commonwealth Bank after it breached anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws more than 50,000 times. Introduction: Is $700mil a big enough penalty for CBA? Ross Greenwood: As we’ve been telling you, the Commonwealth Bank today has agreed to pay the biggest penalty […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Professor Ian Harper, who was as a member of the Wallis committee in 1997, an inquiry which probed into the financial system and ultimately recommended the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) be set up, about why he thinks giving the ACCC more powers to regulate the financial services industry may have been a […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Robert Rennie, Global Head of Market Strategy at Westpac, about the RBA lowering its economic and inflation forecast. Introduction: Why has the RBA lowered the inflation forecast? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money is right on the contract. All these Australian dollar picked up just a little today 76.88 US cents. What also […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams about why he pushed for the Royal Commission after he heard the story of one farmer who was forced to shoot his cattle because his bank told him to not sell his stock after he was unable to pay his loan the bank coerced him into taking Introduction: Why did the […]Read More »
What if a hard working person reasonably wants to get into the housing market? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Gladys Berejiklian, Premier NSW – blog title of NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian – Housing Affordability Package.
What is driving the deterioration is housing prices? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – blog title of Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What is happening is that from 1 July onwards? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Louis Christopher, SQM Research under the title of Vacancy rates could tighten despite a rise in rental vacancy.
What is it that actually keeps the momentum in the economy going?? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics – article posted as The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.
What is now Aussie Home Loans? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans – blog title of Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.