How to find the best 3 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 3 year fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 3 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the weaker than expected inflation numbers despite higher increases in energy prices that offset by a 10% fall in vegetables Introduction: Inflation remains weak. Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to those inflation numbers out today as I said, that were up annually by 1.8% which […]Read More »
- As I Broadcast live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta, Adrian Cooper the CEO of Oxford Economics talks about the global economy. 9News: Housing Market overcooking as interest rates rise Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best Mortgage COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING Powered by >Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to George Frazis, CEO of Westpac Consumer Bank, about rebuilding trust in the banking sector Introduction: Do you trust your bank? Ross Greenwood: Banks. We’ve spoken so many times on this program about the reputation of banks and the way in which, especially over the past two to three years, that reputation […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the RBA’s outlook of the economy after they kept rates on hold for the 15th consecutive month. Why Rerserve Bank of Australia kept rates on hold Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news. Right around the country as I told you earlier, on the Reserve […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Matt Canavan, Minister for Northern Australia and Resources, about the possibility of a banking inquiry Introduction: Is the banking inquiry inevitable? Ross Greenwood: I want to start tonight talking about the fallout for the Nationals following his Queensland election. George Christensen is– where does the blame lie? In fact, George Christensen […]Read More »
What is pushing it higher, specifically right now, do you think? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Rennie, Chief Currency Strategist, Westpac – article posted as Why is the Australia dollar rallying?.
What is the problem with declining real wages in Australia? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Paul Dales, Chief Australian and New Zealand economist for Capital Economics – article posted as Wage growth stalls – Paul Dales Capital Economics.
What is thrown in it in the future?? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
What type of a levy could this be that the banks are hit with? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Martin North, Digital Financial Analytics – blog title of Could there be a bank levy?.
What type of fine it would hand out to The Commonwealth Bank? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Brian Johnson, Banking Analyst, CLSA – article posted as Commonwealth Bank money laundering allegation.