How to find the best 5 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 5 years fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 5 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Peter Lock, from Heritage Bank, about Treasurer Scott Morrison’s bid to unshackle mutual banks to make it easier to compete against the big four banks’ Introduction: Will banking become more competitive? Ross Greenwood: When you go to issues of banks right now, the four big banks made $31.5 billion combined in the past […]Read More »
- ANZ Senior Economist, Felicity Emmett, talks about weak GDP growth as Australia is set to equal Holland’s record of 103 quarters without a recession Introduction – Recession Austalia Ross: I want to take you now to another issue that’s going to be big in the next little while. Australia, as you may be aware, is […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Nationals Senator Barry O’Sullivan about the role he played in the PM’s backflip in announcing a Royal Commission into the Banks and Financial System Introduction: Is this man responsible for the Royal Commission? Ross Greenwood: What we’ve been telling you about the royal commission into the banks. The Prime minister certainly has […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Former ACCC Chairman Alan Fels who says the ACCC would’ve been a more effective cop on the beat when it comes to punishing banks, and calls to strengthen ASIC has been around since the 1990’s Introduction: Would the ACCC have taken the banks to task? Ross Greenwood: I want to take you […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks Masterchef star, Dani Venn, who has been left homeless after a massive hacking scandal that could potentially affect thousands of new property owners. Introduction: Will this women get her money back after hackers stole it? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. I can tell you if you’ve been, […]Read More »
Where does the onus come then on the individual customer? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Stephen Sedgwick, Former Australian Public Service – article posted as Review into how banks remunerate staff.
Where is Crookwell in New South Wales? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans under the title of Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.
Where today a statement has come out from the bank? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
Who can get a long term lease and so very few tenants ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Daley, CEO of the Grattan Institute under the title of Housing affordability Gratton Insititute.