How to find the best 5 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 5 years fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 5 Year Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Craig Michaels, who assigns credit ratings to Australia for S&P Global Ratings, talks about the AAA credit rating, and why they have doubts about budget forecasts Introduction – Can Australia hold its AAA credit rating. Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news right around Australia. As you are aware, Australia’s triple AAA credit rating is […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Chairman of the ACCC, Rod Sims, regarding their agenda for 2018 and the big four banks are at the top of the list. Introduction: Why are Big Four Banks in the ACCC’s sights? Ross Greenwood: I want to take to something also that’s important to your hip pocket and that is the work of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Peter Lock, from Heritage Bank, about Treasurer Scott Morrison’s bid to unshackle mutual banks to make it easier to compete against the big four banks’ Introduction: Will banking become more competitive? Ross Greenwood: When you go to issues of banks right now, the four big banks made $31.5 billion combined in the past […]Read More »
- Marie Diron from Moody’s Investors Service talks about what needs to happen in the budget, for Australia to retain its AAA credit rating Introduction Will Australia retain its AAA credit rating? Ross: The most important part of the budget in many ways tonight, is what happens with the credit rating. Do bear in mind that […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Professor Ian Harper, who was as a member of the Wallis committee in 1997, an inquiry which probed into the financial system and ultimately recommended the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) be set up, about why he thinks giving the ACCC more powers to regulate the financial services industry may have been a […]Read More »
Where does the onus come then on the individual customer? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Stephen Sedgwick, Former Australian Public Service – article posted as Review into how banks remunerate staff.
Where is Crookwell in New South Wales? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans under the title of Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.
Where today a statement has come out from the bank? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
Who can get a long term lease and so very few tenants ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Daley, CEO of the Grattan Institute under the title of Housing affordability Gratton Insititute.