How to find the best 7 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan.
Search for the best performing 7 years fixed rate home loans currently available – Listen, Watch or Read all the latest posts by Ross Greenwood’s MoneyAction.
When considering fixed rate loans, read some of the posts on, Interest-only home loans.
What some of the experts say about the next Reserve Bank interest movements.
Look at the most updated monthly analysis of the top 10 best mortgages,
What the latest is on negative gearing?
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 7 Years Fixed Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- As I Broadcast live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta, Adrian Cooper the CEO of Oxford Economics talks about the global economy. 9News: Housing Market overcooking as interest rates rise Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best Mortgage COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING Powered by >Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the RBA’s outlook of the economy after they kept rates on hold for the 15th consecutive month. Why Rerserve Bank of Australia kept rates on hold Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news. Right around the country as I told you earlier, on the Reserve […]Read More »
- Tonight on Money News I chat to Michael Knox, the chief economist at Morgans, about whether the U.S Federal Reserve will raise interest rates and it’s impact on Australian interest rates. Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Inflation rates rise but not enough for rate hike COMPARE […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Phil White, QBE’s Lenders Mortgage insurance CEO, about a report showing that house prices are likely to increase over the next three years but a glut of apartments will see unit prices fall Introduction: What will happen to property over the next three years? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Matt Canavan, Minister for Northern Australia and Resources, about the possibility of a banking inquiry Introduction: Is the banking inquiry inevitable? Ross Greenwood: I want to start tonight talking about the fallout for the Nationals following his Queensland election. George Christensen is– where does the blame lie? In fact, George Christensen […]Read More »
Who has great experience as being the former Chair of Telstra? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Brian Johnson, Banking Analyst, CLSA under the title of Commonwealth Bank money laundering allegation.
Who has put Liberal donations to Liberal Party from 2013 to 2016 by banks? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Anna Bligh, CEO Australian Bankers Association – blog title of Banks threaten court action.
Who has questioned some of those forecasts, which comes from treasury? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Alan Oster, Chief Economist NAB – blog title of Economic growth optimistic – Alan Oster NAB.
Who has to deal with that but also has to navigate the controversial bank ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison – “Let me tell you about Ken Henry…”.
Who owns a business, runs a business or works in a? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Ian Narev, CEO Commonwealth Bank – article posted as Bank Tax War – CBA CEO Hits Back at Bank Tax.
Who owns a reasonable wage of property in those mi? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of John Daley, CEO of the Grattan Institute – blog title of Housing affordability Gratton Insititute.