How to find the best Investment Property 1 Year Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best. Take care when you analyse a short 1 year fixed rate as often lenders offer an introductory rate which reverts to a much higher variable rate. Look closely at the terms and conditions.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 1 Year Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the RBA’s outlook of the economy after they kept rates on hold for the 15th consecutive month. Why Rerserve Bank of Australia kept rates on hold Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news. Right around the country as I told you earlier, on the Reserve […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after he has passed a motion in the Senate which calls on the government to extend the banking royal commission. Interview with: Peter Whish-Wilson, Senator, Greens Recommended – Is this man responsible for the Royal Commission? Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks? What impact […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Graeme Ferguson, from the S&P Global’s Corporate Ratings team, about why S&P Global downgraded Telstra’s (ASX:TLS) rating from A to A-, causing the share price to plunge. Introduction: Why has Telstra shares taken another hit? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. As I told you at the top of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the weaker than expected inflation numbers despite higher increases in energy prices that offset by a 10% fall in vegetables Introduction: Inflation remains weak. Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to those inflation numbers out today as I said, that were up annually by 1.8% which […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to NAB (ASX:NAB) Chief Customer Officer Andrew Hagger about why the National Australia Bank will stop charging farmers extra for defaulting on loans during droughts, after the banking royal commission heard the lender had heaped pressure on rural borrowers. Introduction: Is NAB trying to win back trust of farmers? Ross Greenwood: Great to have […]Read More »
How do you improve affordability?
Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania under the title: Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
How much of a steal Bank West was?
How much those households are actually spending?
How to get budgets back into balance ?