How to find the best Investment Property 10 Years Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 10 Years Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks Masterchef star, Dani Venn, who has been left homeless after a massive hacking scandal that could potentially affect thousands of new property owners. Introduction: Will this women get her money back after hackers stole it? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. I can tell you if you’ve been, […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams about why he pushed for the Royal Commission after he heard the story of one farmer who was forced to shoot his cattle because his bank told him to not sell his stock after he was unable to pay his loan the bank coerced him into taking Introduction: Why did the […]Read More »
- Martin North from Digital Financial Analytics talks about whether there will be an inter-bank funding levy, and if there is, would it be passed on to consumers? Could there be a bank levy? Introduction Ross Greenwood: With a significant charge that is almost a levy of some $6 billion it’s suggested that went through […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Acting Shadow Treasurer, Jim Chalmers, who is calling on Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to apologise for resisting a Royal Commission into our banks for so long. Introduction: Should the PM apologise for resisting a Royal Commission? Ross Greenwood: In regards to the Royal Commissioned today the revelations continue to be shocking. In this […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to the boss of the ANZ (ASX:ANZ), Shayne Elliot, after the bank lifted their rate by 0.16 per cent. Introduction: Why are banks raising their interest rates? Ross Greenwood: From one banking issue to another. Let’s now go to the two big banks, the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ today raising their mortgage rates. […]Read More »
What are you talking about here is the stamp duty ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Dominic Perrottet, NSW Treasurer under the title: NSW Housing Affordability Package – Dominic Perrottet.
What do you reckon the catalyst has been? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics under the title: The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.