How to find the best Investment Property 2 Years Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 2 Years Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Tonight on Money News I chat to Michael Knox, the chief economist at Morgans, about whether the U.S Federal Reserve will raise interest rates and it’s impact on Australian interest rates. Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Inflation rates rise but not enough for rate hike COMPARE […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Sharid Jain from S&P Global Ratings about what impact a royal commission have on the banks’ credit ratings Introduction: What impact will a Royal Commission have on the banks? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Monday news right around the country. I keep remembering what John Howard said about a royal commission into […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the weaker than expected inflation numbers despite higher increases in energy prices that offset by a 10% fall in vegetables Introduction: Inflation remains weak. Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to those inflation numbers out today as I said, that were up annually by 1.8% which […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Westpac Chief Economist, Bill Evans, about the latest retail figures, and where interest rates are headed in 2018 Introduction: Where will interest rates go next year? Ross Greenwood: The Reserve Bank left interest rates on hold at 1.50% in December, no surprise there whatsoever. Now, the surprise is what happens next because […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Greens financial spokesperson Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after they announce a new policy which would see Financial institutions forced to split up their business and perform only one of four key functions under a radical policy Introduction: Why do the Greens want to break up the banks? Ross Greenwood: Yes, welcome back to Money News […]Read More »
How do you improve affordability? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania under the title: Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
How to get budgets back into balance ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister under the title: John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|