How to find the best Investment Property 3 Years Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 3 Years Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Chief Economist at HSBC, Paul Bloxham, about the slowing down of house prices in Sydney and Melbourne and whether this means Sydney is headed for a crash. Introduction: Is the housing market cooling or crashing? Ross Greenwood: Now the story is the housing market, because quite clearly right now you’re seeing a […]Read More »
- I am live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta this evening and joining me is Charles Gow-Gates from Gow Gates about the insurance implications for the yacht that was stranded off the east-coast after the two sailors were rescued. Interview with Charles Gow-Gates Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best […]Read More »
- John Edwards, a former Director of the RBA, explains why he thinks the RBA could hike interest rates eight times in the next two years Introduction: Could the RBA hike rates eight times in the next two years? Ross Greenwood: I want to take you to interest rates, and what a lot of people fail […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Andrew Willink, from Ratecity.com.au, about a home loan war taking place, and how people in the right position can take advantage of it. Introduction: Home Loan war has started Ross Greenwood: Great to have your company here on Money News right across Australia. I can tell you something that I always knew was […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Phil White, QBE’s Lenders Mortgage insurance CEO, about a report showing that house prices are likely to increase over the next three years but a glut of apartments will see unit prices fall Introduction: What will happen to property over the next three years? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right […]Read More »
How do I replace house price numbers today? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Tim Lawless, CoreLogic under the title: Property gains over the second quarter of 2017 is losing steam.
How do you expect that to aid or hinder? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister under the title: John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
How do you go about complying with the Austrac? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Michael Cameron, CEO of Suncorp under the title: Suncorp results lift, but fall short of market expectations.
How do you improve affordability? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania under the title: Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
How do you reconcile that with the kid who was working for his mum? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans under the title: Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|