How to find the best Investment Property 3 Years Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 3 Years Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Michael Rodden, from The Australian, about More than 100 fresh allegations have been made by the anti-money laundering agency AUSTRAC. Introduction: What are the new allegations against the Commonwealth Bank? Ross Greenwood: : Let’s start the program by going to the fresh allegations by the Anti-Money and Terrorism Laundering Agency, Austrac. Of course, any […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Former Standing Committee on Economics member and member for Page Kevin Hogan about the implications of more than 200 Bankwest staff will lose their jobs as dozens of branches are closed along Australia’s east coast. Interview with: Kevin Hogan, Member for Page, Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the […]Read More »
- As I Broadcast live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta, Adrian Cooper the CEO of Oxford Economics talks about the global economy. 9News: Housing Market overcooking as interest rates rise Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best Mortgage COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING Powered by >Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about why he thinks rates won’t move for two years, and his outlook on inflation. Why rates won’t move for two years Ross Greenwood: Yes, welcome back to Money News right around the country. Great to have your company. On a Friday, what happens is Bloomberg […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Nationals Senator Barry O’Sullivan about the role he played in the PM’s backflip in announcing a Royal Commission into the Banks and Financial System Introduction: Is this man responsible for the Royal Commission? Ross Greenwood: What we’ve been telling you about the royal commission into the banks. The Prime minister certainly has […]Read More »
How do I replace house price numbers today? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Tim Lawless, CoreLogic under the title: Property gains over the second quarter of 2017 is losing steam.
How do you expect that to aid or hinder? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister under the title: John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
How do you go about complying with the Austrac? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Michael Cameron, CEO of Suncorp under the title: Suncorp results lift, but fall short of market expectations.
How do you improve affordability? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Saul Eslake, Vice Chancellor and Fellow at University of Tasmania under the title: Negative Gearing Reform – Saul Eslake.
How do you reconcile that with the kid who was working for his mum? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Symond, Executive Chairman and Founder of Aussie Home Loans under the title: Aussie John Symond: Thanks for 6 years.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|