How to find the best Investment Property 6 Years Fixed Loans
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Current Interest Rates for 6 Years Fixed Investment Property Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
- Craig Michaels, who assigns credit ratings to Australia for S&P Global Ratings, talks about the AAA credit rating, and why they have doubts about budget forecasts Introduction – Can Australia hold its AAA credit rating. Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to money news right around Australia. As you are aware, Australia’s triple AAA credit rating is […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Australian Banking Association Chief Executive Anna Bligh after Australia’s corporate regulator, ASIC, has developed a new code of conduct with the nation’s banks. Introduction: Will new Banking Code of Conduct actually change anything? Ross Greenwood: I said we’re set to get on the chief executive of the Australian Bankers Association, in regards to this […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Greens financial spokesperson Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after they announce a new policy which would see Financial institutions forced to split up their business and perform only one of four key functions under a radical policy Introduction: Why do the Greens want to break up the banks? Ross Greenwood: Yes, welcome back to Money News […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Head of Asia Pacific Research at TD Securities, Annette Beacher, about why the RBA is expected to remain steady at the 1.5% cash rate for some time. Introduction: When will Interest Rates rise? Ross Greenwood: Glad to have your company on Money News right around Australia. I need to explain something to you. […]Read More »
How to do it by 2020 ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer under the title: Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
How to get budgets back into balance ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister under the title: John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
How to nail down the details and that didn’t happen.? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Ian Narev, CEO Commonwealth Bank under the title: Bank Tax War – CBA CEO Hits Back at Bank Tax.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|