How to find the best Investment Property Fixed Rate Loan with a term of up to 10 years?
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best investment property fixed rate product. Consider looking for the lowest rate and fee structures. The below table shows the lowest advertised rate for a fixed rate term from 1 to 5 years.
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
COMPARE FIXED RATE INVESTMENT LOANS
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks Masterchef star, Dani Venn, who has been left homeless after a massive hacking scandal that could potentially affect thousands of new property owners. Introduction: Will this women get her money back after hackers stole it? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. I can tell you if you’ve been, […]Read More »
- As I Broadcast live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta, Adrian Cooper the CEO of Oxford Economics talks about the global economy. 9News: Housing Market overcooking as interest rates rise Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best Mortgage COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING Powered by >Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Head of Credit Strategy and Research at FIIG Securities, Mark Bayley, about whether the reserve Bank of Australia will raise Interest Rates for the first time in 2018. Introduction: When will Interest Rates rise? Ross : Well let’s now go from stocks and shares to interest rates because the Reserve Bank holds its […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Kelly O’Dwyer, Minister for Revenue and Financial Services, about why the government has decided to enact a Royal Commission into Banks and Financial Services Introduction: Why has the PM back-flipped on a Royal Commission into the banks? Ross Greenwood: A Royal Commission now will be held. It will take 12 months. The […]Read More »
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
How much cash does the Premier of New South Wales carry? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Gladys Berejiklian, Premier NSW – blog title of NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian – Housing Affordability Package.
How to do it by 2020 ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer under the title of Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
How to get budgets back into balance ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister – article posted as John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
How to nail down the details and that didn’t happen.? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Ian Narev, CEO Commonwealth Bank under the title of Bank Tax War – CBA CEO Hits Back at Bank Tax.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|