How to find the best Investment Property Fixed Rate Loan with a term of up to 10 years?
Compare rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best investment property fixed rate product. Consider looking for the lowest rate and fee structures. The below table shows the lowest advertised rate for a fixed rate term from 1 to 5 years.
This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
COMPARE FIXED RATE INVESTMENT LOANS
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North from Digital Finance Analytics about how mortgage stress is causing people to eat into their savings and turn to credit cards to make ends meet. Introduction: Can your family survive if there is an interest rate rise? Ross Greenwood: For now the house prices are very much front and center of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to the boss of the ANZ (ASX:ANZ), Shayne Elliot, after the bank lifted their rate by 0.16 per cent. Introduction: Why are banks raising their interest rates? Ross Greenwood: From one banking issue to another. Let’s now go to the two big banks, the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ today raising their mortgage rates. […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Head of Asia Pacific Research at TD Securities, Annette Beacher, about why the RBA is expected to remain steady at the 1.5% cash rate for some time. Introduction: When will Interest Rates rise? Ross Greenwood: Glad to have your company on Money News right around Australia. I need to explain something to you. […]Read More »
- Marie Diron from Moody’s Investors Service talks about what needs to happen in the budget, for Australia to retain its AAA credit rating Introduction Will Australia retain its AAA credit rating? Ross: The most important part of the budget in many ways tonight, is what happens with the credit rating. Do bear in mind that […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Andrew Willink, from Ratecity.com.au, about a home loan war taking place, and how people in the right position can take advantage of it. Introduction: Home Loan war has started Ross Greenwood: Great to have your company here on Money News right across Australia. I can tell you something that I always knew was […]Read More »
How much cash does the Premier of New South Wales carry? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of Gladys Berejiklian, Premier NSW – blog title of NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian – Housing Affordability Package.
How to do it by 2020 ? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer under the title of Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
How to get budgets back into balance ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister – article posted as John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
How to nail down the details and that didn’t happen.? Listen or read the transcript of this interview with Ian Narev, CEO Commonwealth Bank under the title of Bank Tax War – CBA CEO Hits Back at Bank Tax.
|Investment Property Loans||Latest News|
|Variable Rate||Property News|
|1 Year Fixed||Home Loan News|
|2 Years Fixed||RBA Interest Rates|
|3 Years Fixed||Monthly Top 10|
|4 Years Fixed||Compare v Majors|
|5 Years Fixed||Mortgage Calculator|
|7 Years Fixed||Offset Accounts|
|10 Years Fixed||Unlimited Extra Repayments|