Refinancing Home Loans
Finding the best loan for refinancing can be complexed and as a simple guide create a short list by finding the lowest rate with the lowest fees and then look for features that will give you all the flexibilities you need.
COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North, from Digital Financial Analytics, about the NAB reshaping its workforce over the next three years, which will see 6000 workers leave the business as they focus on banking technology. How will Banks look into the future Ross Greenwood: Let’s start the program talking about the National Austrian Bank. It […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about the weaker than expected inflation numbers despite higher increases in energy prices that offset by a 10% fall in vegetables Introduction: Inflation remains weak. Ross Greenwood: Let’s now go to those inflation numbers out today as I said, that were up annually by 1.8% which […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Former Standing Committee on Economics member and member for Page Kevin Hogan about the implications of more than 200 Bankwest staff will lose their jobs as dozens of branches are closed along Australia’s east coast. Interview with: Kevin Hogan, Member for Page, Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Michael Rodden, from The Australian, about More than 100 fresh allegations have been made by the anti-money laundering agency AUSTRAC. Introduction: What are the new allegations against the Commonwealth Bank? Ross Greenwood: : Let’s start the program by going to the fresh allegations by the Anti-Money and Terrorism Laundering Agency, Austrac. Of course, any […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Acting Shadow Treasurer, Jim Chalmers, who is calling on Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to apologise for resisting a Royal Commission into our banks for so long. Introduction: Should the PM apologise for resisting a Royal Commission? Ross Greenwood: In regards to the Royal Commissioned today the revelations continue to be shocking. In this […]Read More »
What do you reckon the catalyst has been? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics – article posted as The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.
What does alter is your right for New Zealanders are living Australia? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister – article posted as John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
What does it say that line in the sand that they have drawn ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
What does the data tell us? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of David Coleman, Chair of the House Standing Committee on Economics – blog title of David Coleman – Recommendations to come into effect after bank inquiry.
What happens across the rest of the industry? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Michael Cameron, CEO of Suncorp – article posted as Suncorp results lift, but fall short of market expectations.
What happens if there’s any sort of, if you like slippage ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison – “Let me tell you about Ken Henry…”.