Refinancing Home Loans
Finding the best loan for refinancing can be complexed and as a simple guide create a short list by finding the lowest rate with the lowest fees and then look for features that will give you all the flexibilities you need.
COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING
FAQ for Mortgages
- As I Broadcast live from Mercedes Benz Parramatta, Adrian Cooper the CEO of Oxford Economics talks about the global economy. 9News: Housing Market overcooking as interest rates rise Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Best Mortgage COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING Powered by >Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to the boss of the ANZ (ASX:ANZ), Shayne Elliot, after the bank lifted their rate by 0.16 per cent. Introduction: Why are banks raising their interest rates? Ross Greenwood: From one banking issue to another. Let’s now go to the two big banks, the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ today raising their mortgage rates. […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after he has passed a motion in the Senate which calls on the government to extend the banking royal commission. Interview with: Peter Whish-Wilson, Senator, Greens Recommended – Is this man responsible for the Royal Commission? Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks? What impact […]Read More »
- Tonight on Money News I chat to Michael Knox, the chief economist at Morgans, about whether the U.S Federal Reserve will raise interest rates and it’s impact on Australian interest rates. Popular Links: Compare Home Loans Compare Personal Loans Mortgage Calculator Interest Only Crackdown Inflation rates rise but not enough for rate hike COMPARE […]Read More »
- Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams talks about whether there needs to be a royal commission into the banking industry following APRA’s announcement they’ll be investigating the Commonwealth Bank Introduction – Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks? Ross Greenwood: I indicated to you earlier my belief is that the ongoing calls for a royal […]Read More »
What do you reckon the catalyst has been? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics – article posted as The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.
What does alter is your right for New Zealanders are living Australia? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister – article posted as John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
What does it say that line in the sand that they have drawn ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
What does the data tell us? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of David Coleman, Chair of the House Standing Committee on Economics – blog title of David Coleman – Recommendations to come into effect after bank inquiry.
What happens across the rest of the industry? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Michael Cameron, CEO of Suncorp – article posted as Suncorp results lift, but fall short of market expectations.
What happens if there’s any sort of, if you like slippage ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison – “Let me tell you about Ken Henry…”.