Refinancing Home Loans
Finding the best loan for refinancing can be complexed and as a simple guide create a short list by finding the lowest rate with the lowest fees and then look for features that will give you all the flexibilities you need.
COMPARE LOWEST HOME LOANS FOR REFINANCING
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Kelly O’Dwyer, Minister for Revenue and Financial Services, about why the government has decided to enact a Royal Commission into Banks and Financial Services Introduction: Why has the PM back-flipped on a Royal Commission into the banks? Ross Greenwood: A Royal Commission now will be held. It will take 12 months. The […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Michael Rodden, from The Australian, about More than 100 fresh allegations have been made by the anti-money laundering agency AUSTRAC. Introduction: What are the new allegations against the Commonwealth Bank? Ross Greenwood: : Let’s start the program by going to the fresh allegations by the Anti-Money and Terrorism Laundering Agency, Austrac. Of course, any […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator Peter Whish-Wilson after he has passed a motion in the Senate which calls on the government to extend the banking royal commission. Interview with: Peter Whish-Wilson, Senator, Greens Recommended – Is this man responsible for the Royal Commission? Are we headed for a Royal Commission into Banks? What impact […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North from Digital Finance Analytics about how mortgage stress is causing people to eat into their savings and turn to credit cards to make ends meet. Introduction: Can your family survive if there is an interest rate rise? Ross Greenwood: For now the house prices are very much front and center of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Acting Shadow Treasurer, Jim Chalmers, who is calling on Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to apologise for resisting a Royal Commission into our banks for so long. Introduction: Should the PM apologise for resisting a Royal Commission? Ross Greenwood: In regards to the Royal Commissioned today the revelations continue to be shocking. In this […]Read More »
What do you reckon the catalyst has been? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Robert Muller, Managing Director, BIS Oxford Economics – article posted as The collapse of the housing industry is on the way.
What does alter is your right for New Zealanders are living Australia? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with John Key, Former New Zealand Prime Minister – article posted as John Key – Bank Levy, Budget and Housing Affordability.
What does it say that line in the sand that they have drawn ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison: Banks hold enough capital to withstand a financial storm.
What does the data tell us? Listen to the interview or read this transcript of David Coleman, Chair of the House Standing Committee on Economics – blog title of David Coleman – Recommendations to come into effect after bank inquiry.
What happens across the rest of the industry? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Michael Cameron, CEO of Suncorp – article posted as Suncorp results lift, but fall short of market expectations.
What happens if there’s any sort of, if you like slippage ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Scott Morrison, Treasurer – article posted as Treasurer Scott Morrison – “Let me tell you about Ken Henry…”.