How to find the best variable home loan rates
Compare variable rate home loan rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Finding the best variable home loan tailored for your needs can be complexed and as a simple guide create a short list by finding the lowest rate with the lowest fees and then look for features that will give you all the flexibilities you need.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Variable Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Graeme Ferguson, from the S&P Global’s Corporate Ratings team, about why S&P Global downgraded Telstra’s (ASX:TLS) rating from A to A-, causing the share price to plunge. Introduction: Why has Telstra shares taken another hit? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right around the country. As I told you at the top of […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Martin North, from Digital Financial Analytics, about the NAB reshaping its workforce over the next three years, which will see 6000 workers leave the business as they focus on banking technology. How will Banks look into the future Ross Greenwood: Let’s start the program talking about the National Austrian Bank. It […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Senator John ‘Wacka’ Williams about why he pushed for the Royal Commission after he heard the story of one farmer who was forced to shoot his cattle because his bank told him to not sell his stock after he was unable to pay his loan the bank coerced him into taking Introduction: Why did the […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Chairman of the ACCC, Rod Sims, regarding their agenda for 2018 and the big four banks are at the top of the list. Introduction: Why are Big Four Banks in the ACCC’s sights? Ross Greenwood: I want to take to something also that’s important to your hip pocket and that is the work of […]Read More »
What are the key factors for causing this deterioration? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – article posted as Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What are you talking about here is the stamp duty ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Dominic Perrottet, NSW Treasurer – article posted as NSW Housing Affordability Package – Dominic Perrottet.