How to find the best variable home loan rates
Compare variable rate home loan rates, fees and features that will suit you best.
Finding the best variable home loan tailored for your needs can be complexed and as a simple guide create a short list by finding the lowest rate with the lowest fees and then look for features that will give you all the flexibilities you need.
Listen, Read or Watch Ross Greenwoods latest tips and interviews with industry experts, economists, lenders, regulators and politicians to help you find the best variable or fixed home loan. This link will give you the latest news … Read more →
Compare Variable Rate Home Loans
FAQ for Mortgages
- Ross Greenwood speaks to George Frazis, CEO of Westpac Consumer Bank, about rebuilding trust in the banking sector Introduction: Do you trust your bank? Ross Greenwood: Banks. We’ve spoken so many times on this program about the reputation of banks and the way in which, especially over the past two to three years, that reputation […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Bill Evans, Chief Economist at Westpac, about why he thinks rates won’t move for two years, and his outlook on inflation. Why rates won’t move for two years Ross Greenwood: Yes, welcome back to Money News right around the country. Great to have your company. On a Friday, what happens is Bloomberg […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Kelly O’Dwyer, Minister for Revenue and Financial Services, about why the government has decided to enact a Royal Commission into Banks and Financial Services Introduction: Why has the PM back-flipped on a Royal Commission into the banks? Ross Greenwood: A Royal Commission now will be held. It will take 12 months. The […]Read More »
- Ross Greenwood speaks to Phil White, QBE’s Lenders Mortgage insurance CEO, about a report showing that house prices are likely to increase over the next three years but a glut of apartments will see unit prices fall Introduction: What will happen to property over the next three years? Ross Greenwood: Welcome back to Money News right […]Read More »
- Nomura Australia economist and rate strategist, Andrew Ticehurst, talks about the unemployment numbers and whether it’s a sign that the Australian economy is improving Introduction- Employment numbers Ross Greenwood: Let’s start with our un employment numbers in Australia. The un-employment rate remains steady at 5.6%. The interesting thing about this is the back-to-back job gains […]Read More »
What are the key factors for causing this deterioration? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Helena Chang, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Services – article posted as Housing Affordability gets worse – Alena Chen Moody’s.
What are you talking about here is the stamp duty ? Read the transcript or listen to this interview with Dominic Perrottet, NSW Treasurer – article posted as NSW Housing Affordability Package – Dominic Perrottet.